Friday, May 9, 2014

Sunshine Award

Umm...so I'm just gonna play it cool and let you guys know I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by TheDancingRunner. No big deal. This happens all the time...actually this is a BIG deal for me. I am very honored and excited and last night it may or may have not been the only thing I could think about. See a little blogger like me thought I was only writing for audience of 1...and that would be my Mom...but even she doesn't read every post.

So thedancingrunner has asked that I post 10 random facts about myself. This could get interesting.


1. I drive a Kia Soul Sport...you know the car with the hamsters. I totally love it. The inside is red and it has neon lights around the speakers that light up to the beat of the music. It's kind of a big deal.


2. I eat some sort of cheese everyday, multiple times a day. It really is my favorite thing in the world.


3. I was on the drum line for all 4 years of high school. I was also the only girl and I was section leader, so it really drives me nuts when Drew dances/claps/stomps/whistles off beat. But I will make an exception because I love him.



4. I play Sudoku religiously. I have like 13 books dedicated to Sudoku and an app to play on my phone. Drew thinks it's a little ridiculous.


5. When I'm not drinking margaritas working hard I love to spend my free time with these two.


D.O.G

Kujo

Kujo is silly
6. My dream job is to become a fire fighter. I will make this dream come true. Next hiring process will be beginning of next year and I hope to make it into the academy.

7. I love dancing. I like to dance to country, hip hop, house, electronic, and dub step, really just about anything will get me moving even though I may not be the best.

 
8. I often belt out random song lyrics anywhere and everywhere I am. My co-workers think I'm weird but they are catching on. Drew hates it, especially since I'm that person who doesn't actually know the real lyrics so I make up my own.


9. I love to cook, especially Mexican food. Probably because I can put cheese all over it. I'm still working on the whole "cook clean" thing. I'm pretty southern so it's hard.


10. I was once almost 300 pounds. I will never allow myself to go back to that. Since I've began my journey I've lost over 120 pounds.

And my nominees are

Bess Be Fit

Better With Sprinkles

The Athletarian

 Peanut Butter Fingers

Erica House

If you accept, please post 10 random facts about yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.