Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday Facts

Happy Friday! Finally...

It seems that even with having Monday off to celebrate MLK day, the week seemed to drag on and on. I felt like Thursday really should have been Friday. Don't you?

1. This morning I woke up at 5:30 and made it to work by 6:30. It's starting to become a routine. No one was here. It was kinda nice.

2. My favorite cereal involves mixing two cereals. H-E-B (Texas grocery store) brand Granola. It's chocolate granola with Dark chocolate pieces. Sooo yummy but too sweet for me. And I like to mix it with Post Great Grains Crunch Pecans. It contains multi grain clusters, scoops of wholesome pecans, and fiber rich whole grain flakes. On it's own it's too bland for me. But when I mix the two together...Majic happens.

3. Today for lunch I'll be heading to Cabo Bob's. It is sooo delicious and wayyyy better than Chipotle or Freebirds. You should definitely take a look at their menu. There is only one in Austin so it is always packed but so soooo worth it.

4. Yesterday I had an extended lunch so a friend and I decided to go do the trail I did the day before. It was very nice having someone there with me.
Please ignore the cigarette. I'm working on it.



5. I just got paid yesterday and after paying for the Electric Run, buying groceries, paying for my phone bill, and giving Drew money, I am already broke. YESSSS! Don't you just love that. But it's okay because income tax and bonus' should be coming out soon. I don't have to skip clothes shopping for too much longer.

6. Sometime next month I will be going to RunTex to get them to figure out the way I run and get the pair of shoes that fits the way I move. I am super excited about this. I should be able to break them in by my two big races in April, right?

I will make sure to take plenty of pictures this weekend! And i'll definitely take a picture of the delicious food I'll be eating today at Cabo Bob's.

Have a great weekend!

Have you ever gone to get your running analysis?

What are your plans for the weekend?

Have you ever tried trail running?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.