Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #6 Chickens and Snakes

Happy Thursday! I woke up in a great mood today. I love waking up and not dreading the idea of having to go to work.

I think it's also a great day because Amanda created this great link-up that I always look forward to.


1. I received some exciting news on  Monday. I am now officially a Sweat Pink Ambassador. I'm so excited about this and can't wait to see what opportunities open up for me. I like the goal of the Sweat Pink Community. It's "a place for enthusiastic, positive, inspirational people to connect and support each other in reaching their goals around health, fitness, life...and more."

2. I went for a trail run yesterday during my lunch break. It was the best run I've had in a long time. I haven't been running much because I lost interest in it, but this run made me change my mind. I felt great, happy and very positive after the run.




3. Did I mention that I'm standing as Maid of Honor in my friends wedding in August? Well, I just got the email that my dress is ready to be picked up. I think it's absolutely beautiful and I love the color.



4. Drew and I went downtown here in Austin this past weekend. We had a blast but stayed out way later than we needed to. We tend to do that a lot. We never want the fun to stop so we often find ourselves wandering downtown Austin after the clubs have let out.



5. On Saturday Morning, Drew and I rode up to his job. It's located in the country and sits on a big piece of land. We had fun playing on the riding lawn mowers, sitting by the pond, and watching the chickens attempt to hide from us under the wheel barrow. Drew also showed me the snakes head that he had to cut because it was getting to big and staying on their land.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.