Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Red, Yellow, & Blue Airplane Themed Baby Shower

Happy Wednesday!!

It's a beautiful, sunny day out here in Austin, Texas. I love my view here at work, but during these summer months, I want nothing more than to be outside enjoying the weather.

This weekend was a fun one. My best friend Alexis is pregnant so we had her baby shower this past Saturday. The decorations, food and prizes were incredible. They did a cute Red, Yellow, Blue Airplane theme. And it was an extra special plus to see my friend Cipriana arrive with her 1 1/2 year old daughter. I can't believe that it's already been that long since I met her at the hospital.

Anyways, on to the fun pictures...














I realize that I didn't get a picture of the food because I was too busy stuffing my face with the best enchiladas, rice, beans, queso, and guac. Yum! I want some now. 

Overall, I thought this baby shower was well executed. Congrats Aleixs! I can't wait to meet Baby Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.