Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S5 Phone Dumping and What to Gift for a Road Trip

Today does not need an introduction, I'm just phone dumpin'.




The friend and I taking a bathroom selfie at a club. The entire restroom was covered in graffiti. 




D.O.G wanted to play, he brought me a "toy" except it wasn't a toy it was a half eater squirrel.
DISGUSTING!




Drew's grandparents took a road trip to the Grand Canyon. I made sure to gift them with some of the best road trip items you could ever want.

  • Beef Jerky
  • Ghardettos 
  • Twizzlers
  • 100 Calorie Packs of Walnuts and Almonds
  • Deep Eddy Vodka Shots (Cranberry and Ruby Red)
  • Carmex
  • Chapstick
  • Crossword Puzzles
  • Sudoku Puzzles 
  • Wet Ones Wipes    



The hospital is doing great with their landscaping. I'm planning on getting these beauties and planting them in my parents yard. 





Drews little sister had a cowgirl/boy party. They made Drew wear this hat the entire time. He was thrilled. 





I am now a very proud, very happy #SweatPink Ambassador!! Woot Woot! More details to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.