Monday, June 9, 2014

Rockin' Refuel

Happy Monday!

It seems that today would be a downer, especially with the heavy, dark clouds in the air, but nope! I'm actually having a great Monday.

This weekend was filled with a baby shower, a birthday party for our Jamaican friend (I apologize in advance for no pictures of the delicious food) and shopping at my favorite store Charming Charlie.

On Friday, I received my Rockin' Refuel package in the mail from the giveaway I won from Sweet Miles.  Thank you Sarah so much for hosting that giveaway. I absolutely love everything I received.

When I opened my package all of my coworkers crowded my desk to watch me open it. Here are the goodies I found inside.















 What was included:

  • 7 samples of the Rockin' Refuel line which included Vanilla and Chocolate Muscle Builder, Vanilla and Chocolate Lean Builder, and Strawberry, Vanilla and Chocolate Muscle Recovery.
  • Beach Towel
  • Key Chain 
  • Temporary Tattoo
  •  Sweat Towel 
  • Drawstring Backpack 

I really loved everything I got. Thanks again Sarah.

After my workout on Friday I decided to try one of the Vanilla Muscle Recovery drinks. It was really yummy and definitely not what I expected. I normally do not enjoy that taste of post/pre workout drinks but this one not only got the job done but was delicious as well. I even let one of my coworkers take a drink who is also strength trains a lot and she absolutely loved it. I can't wait to try another flavor today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.