Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Moving Time!!

Drew and I have been at our current apartments for over 3 years and I am so happy to say that we are finally moving.

We are moving into his grandparents place for a couple of months to save up money for a down payment and first months rent at our new place. We are looking for a duplex with a backyard. This is SUPER important because my dogs need a yard, bad. I feel so awful when we leave them couped up in the house while we are at work.

So as you can imagine we have been very busy moving. Did I mention we live on the 3rd floor. I have made numerous up and down trips trying to get everything out of the apartment. Although I haven't worked out, my legs definitely have gotten a good workout. I'd assume my arms as well. We have a lot of heavy stuff.

While cleaning we realized that we have way to much junk; things we thought we'd use but forgot about once we hid it in the closets. We have already gathered two large trash bags worth of clothes to give to Goodwill. Very nice clothes might I add.

With all of this packing and moving and crazy Texas weather, Drew and I both found ourselves sick this week. We'd go from inside in the warm to outside in the freezing cold again, and again, and again. So we have the sniffles, headaches and runny noses.

 
 
What was your favorite thing you found while moving that you forgot you had?
 
Anyone else experiencing crazy weather? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.