Monday, September 24, 2012

Friend Making Monday!!

Hey yall I'm new to this but I need some friends on my blog. Isn't that how you stay motivated and encouraged? Well it helps, needless to say. So please take a moment to add me, leave me comments, and encourage me on my journey.

 
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
 

Fall Favorites

1. What is your favorite thing about this time of year?
 My favorite thing about this time of year is the holidays of course. I love the cool air, being able to wear jeans comfortably, and staying in and getting cozy with Andrew.
 
2. What do you hope to do again before Summer is officially over?
 Before Summer is over, I wished we could have went tubing one more time...but not sure if thats in the cards.
 
3. When did you last go on a hay ride?
The last time I went on a hayride was a couple of haloweens ago. It was scary, in the woods, and the actors got all in your face....literally.
 
4. What is your favorite pumpkin dish?
I can't say that I've really tried anything pumpkin except pumpkin seeds. I'm very picky with my dessert, and what I mean by that is if it's not chocolate, I'm not eating it.
 
5. Do you decorate your home for fall? 
I would but my dogs like to tear everything up that I buy. So I am waiting until we move into a place with a backyard to start doing things like that again.
 
6. Do you have any hobbies that are seasonally specific? If so, what are they?
I don't have any hobbies that are season specific. I think all my hobbies can be done at any time of the year.
 
7. Apple cider or hot chocolate? 
Okay, I know earlier I said anything chocolate...but I actually dislike hot chocolate...and coffee...and I don't think I've ever tried apple cider.
 
8. Are you a fan of football? If so, who is your team?
  I am a fan of football. I love the Texas Longhorns and I still have to give credit to my Dallas Cowboys. I also grew up watching Green Bay alot.
 
9. Share a fond Fall memory.
My favorite fall memory is all the parties we used to throw in the fall. I loved parties that were in the fall and winter because you know when you get drunk you normally get too hot, but when its fall its okay to be outside and drinking.
 
10. It’s not Fall until
I buy a fall scent candle, make a soup or chili, and can wear a jacket.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.