Thursday, July 10, 2014

Thinking Out Loud #7 - Summer Edition

My Thursday has been amazing so far. I'm trying this new thing where I wake up at 5:00 a.m. with Drew so that we can see each other in the morning. He leaves the house between 5:30 and 5:45 so after he left I got changed into my workout clothes and went for a run. It was so nice. No Texas sun beaming down on you, not many cars you have to keep an eye on, just you and the pavement. I loved it and can't wait to do it again.
I ran 2.5 miles this morning. I'm just now starting back up so I am pretty sore in the hip area just from that mileage. I can't wait to increase my distance. 

Today I thought would be the perfect day to complete this survey. I'll actually use it as my Thursday Thoughts Post hosted by Amanda at running.with.spoons.
The one thing I am most looking forward to this summer is:
The Cruise to Cozumel that Drew and I have booked. It will be our second cruise together! Can't wait.
The most annoying person I know is: 
 Actually, I think it would have to be my dog Kujo. He is little and annoying and mean, but I love him.

 
I would like to meet________ this summer.
I would like to meet my goal weight this summer. I think it's do-able. Definitely
 
After a long day, there is nothing better than...
 Relaxing, having a beer or margarita and making something tasty.  
 
The most embarrassing summer work uniform I ever had to wear was...
I never had to wear an "embarrassing" work uniform but I guess the H.E.B Grocery shirt kind of sucked to wear.
 
When I hear my alarm clock go off, I...
Grunt, then hit snooze at least once, unless I'm 
 
My favorite form of summer exercise is
Swimming, Duh!

When the ice cream truck comes I always
try to scrounge up my change to get an ice cream.
 

The oldest article of summer clothing I own is
A couple of swimsuits from past years...or maybe a summer dress. I have no idea. 
 

My favorite summer outdoor activity is 
Tubing! I love tubing it's part of life here in Texas.
 
My favorite thing to grill is
Bacon wrapped Jalapeno poppers. They are so easy to make and cheaper than the store bought ones.
 
The worst summer date/romance I had was
When I was very young I had a little date at my summer Art camp. First of all, I suck at art, and secondly my brother was there so we had to be very discreet.
 
My favorite summer drink is
Miller Light
There are times when I just wish summer 
Would not be so hot. especially here in Texas.
The best song on the radio right now is 
Umm... I never remember these kinds of things. I just love music in general.
 
Jimmy Buffett is
in Margaritaville.
  
My best summer vacation ever was   


When Drew went on a cruise with me. I have been a couple of times but the best time was when he finally went. 
 

4th of July is too ____and not enough ______.


Too short and not enough fireworks.

After I’m done reading/commenting here, I’m going to


Maybe actually start working? I don't know though, that doesn't sound to fun.

It's not summer until


You can go tubing, wear dresses and shorts all day long, sweat like a cold glass of water, and go to Schlitterbahn.

2 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued by this tubing! It's winter in Aus now, but I wish it was Summer! Love your writing by the way��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steph! Tubing is so much fun. We are actually going tomorrow. I wish I had a waterproof camera so that I could take a lot of pictures.

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.