Friday, July 6, 2012

I read these peoples blogs, almost on the daily now. I'm addicted, but obviously they are too. I wished I had the time and dedication to post something everyday and make my profile look professional. But I don't. My life is really hectic right about now. Plus, I tried to buy a memory card converter for my camera so that I can upload pictures easier, but for some reason it is not working on my computer.

Anyways, I guess I'll start with my 4th of July events. I thought it was gonna be a lazy day around the house, but it turned out to be a very great day/night. We started off tubing in San Marcos. It was me, Andrew, his best friend Andres, My best friend Alexis, and our friend from elementary school Monica. And you already know that's a day in itself. We drank our beers and proceeded to float down the river. By the time it was time to stand up to get out of the river, most of us had a struggle attempting to get out. But we made it, where it was our mission to find FREE beer. That's when I saw my good friend Eddy, whom I haven't seen in over two years. He reminded me of a bunch of good times we all used to have. Especially the good times we had with our good friend Kelsey who died on the 1st of this year. It was so good to reminisce about the past. We played washers with them. Both Drew and I have a very competitive edge and were always trying to beat each other at everything. And of course he beat me, 10 to 4. WOWW Renae, really. :] It was so hot outside and you know you get hungry after swimming so we all came to my house where we decided to make chicken alfredo for the whole crew. Besides the kitchen flooding and the house almost catching on fire, it came out great.

We ended up going to buy fireworks. I didn't go to the stand with the boys, but when they came back, they had $100 worth of fireworks! Are you serious, thats almost the price of a new coach bag, but it was worth it. We ended up going to another friends of ours, and of course it was his parents house. Drew decides to light the 100 firecrackers and all hell broke loose. Ms. Patt came outside yelling "who in the hell told you you can pop fireworks outside my house, you better go on somewhere else with that $*#!." haha I love her though. She keeps it real. We ended up leaving the back of her house, and finished them off in the front, nearly escaping the cops. We all had to run as fast as we could to the back of the house. Made it just in time

So today is National Fried Chicken Day. And my coworkers and myself have decided we will honor this great day with some Popeyes chicken for lunch. I cannot wait. I am starvinggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.