Friday, July 13, 2012

Quick Update

Getting things together...or at least I hope so. Yesterday, I worked out during lunch. My lunch is only 30 minutes but I was able to do the elliptical for 20 minutes and then did 60 crunches on the big bouncy medicine? balls... i think thats what you call them. After work I decided to wash clothes. I put in the clothes and went for a run around manchaca. I just about died because it has been forever since I've attempted to run outside in this hot Texas heat. But I did, and I'm happy that I did. I think it was about 20 minutes of running. At least it's better than nothing. On the downside, I went straight home and ordered papa johns pizza. I had two slices and poured that garlic sauce all over it. Way to go Renae. ;] haha. I don't think of it as a loss, it's something I'm probably never gonna take out of my diet, so I have to learn to work off what I eat, not just not eat it and deprive myself. Because real quickly those 2 slices could turn into the entire box. ha...I don't think I could ever do that, even when I was at my biggest.

Today's plans--

Go grocery shopping (which I'm dreading today) normally I love grocery shopping. I don't know why. I guess I pretend like it's clothes and get to get whatever I want because Andrew doesn't go shopping with me.

Afterwards I'll probably make some food. I was thinking a chicken pot pie, but it requires too much time on my end...not really, i'm just being lazy. Viola pasta bag it is.

If I get home and Drew is already home then we may just go tubing and I can skip the above. I'm really hoping that's what happens.

If we don't go tubing or somewhere else, then after cooking I'll paint my toe-sies because it's very much needed. Maybe I can get in some type of workout. I'll look on netflix for a yoga exercise or something. I need it with my unflexible ass.

Alcohol may or may not be included in my plans today...I'm gonna take a wild guess and say no.

Studying is in the books today...hah no pun intended.

I need to clean, but i'll save that for tomorrow or Sunday.

Tomorrow is my black family's reunion. OOHHHH looorddd. that'll be a hoot.

Oh and soon i'll be signing up for the Muddy Outlaw Dash. I'm pretty excited about it. I just have to beat this Texas Heat and continue to run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.