Thursday, August 23, 2012

100 workout and day 4 of no smoking

Hey Hey Hey! Ive been feeling a little extra motivated lately and I love it. Starting off with the fact that I am 4 days strong with no cigarette! Woot woot. This is coming from a girl who used to smoke a pack-a-day. How was I ever able to run? I know I was bearly making it. Now I enjoy running even more that I can breathe correctly. I can't believe what a difference 4 days would make not only on my breathing, but with my senses too. I can taste things better and I can smell things easier. Sometimes thats not a good thing. Haha. And whats weird is that what gets me the most is the nasty cigarette smell. I cant believe thats what I would smell like all day.

Anywho i saw Alyssa's recipe and I had to go to the store immediately to buy the stuff myself. The only thing I did differently was actually by the skinny girl margarita bottle. I cant wait to try it later on today. I will definitely post an update on what I think. But thanks Alyssa for the idea.

I did the unthinkable today. Well at least the unthinkable to me...Have you ever heard of the 100 workout? Neither did I until yesterday. Today I decided to give it a try. Here's what the workout looks like.
  • 100 Jumping Jacks
  • 90 Crunches
  • 80 Squats
  • 70 Leg Lifts (the hardest part to me)
  • 60 Jumping Jacks
  • 50 Crunches
  • 40 Squats
  • 30 Leg Lifts (Again, the hardest part)
  • 20 Jumping Jacks
  • 10 minutes of jogging
  • 5 minutes of foam rolling *added in myself
  • 1 minute plank *added in myself

I challenge you to try this workout and let me know what you think of it and how you did. I think next time I will use a timer and try to get faster every time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.