Friday, January 2, 2015

New Beginnings

Hello!

I'm hoping the New Year will bring me more energy and time to blog more often. Not only that, but we're moving into our new place at the end of this month and I will have internet again! Hallelujah.

So I really do hope to blog more and run and workout and just feel good about myself again.

 I'm going to let my pictures explain what I've been up to lately because obviously I don't remember how to write a blog anymore.





My niece is getting so big. Every time I see her she is changing. This Christmas she was finally old enough to rip the wrapping paper off of her own gifts. Too cute.


A Christmas Decorating Competition at work. We went all out


Watching Drew's Softball games


Watching Drew do what he does best


Okay so this entire post was pointless, but very, very necessary.  It's a reminder that I need to use my camera again and go out and do fun things.

Next post is sure to be better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.