Monday, November 17, 2014

Girls Night In

Happy Monday!! I'm in a great mood and I'm not too sure why?

Maybe because my weekend was nice and relaxing. It was one of the first weekends free, with no required activites or events to attend.

I spent a lot of time with my Mom and Dad and their dogs. I was so full of energy and randomness. By 5p.m. they both were wondering why they invited me over.

The best part of my weekend was spending time with my girls. We made a spread of meats and cheeses, garlic spreads, salads, and build your own pizzas. We had fruit with yogurt dip and mini pecan and pumpkin pies. We also went through 3 bottles of wine and a tray of jello shots.

We were supposed to watch the move "The Other Woman" but never got around to it. Instead we sat around the table, drinking wine, eating little bites, and gossiping, Oh the gossip. :)

We had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again with these lovelies.






In other news, my niece Madisyn got here first haritcut. Isn't she the most adorable little girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.