Thursday, April 24, 2014

Austin Reggae Fest/Marley Fest and Easter Sunday

This It's already Thursday which is a good thing. That means the weekend is that much closer.

Last weekend was a great one. Drew and I went downtown Austin on Friday night. We stayed out late, dancing the night away. The next day, we did a lot of sleeping. We really wanted to go tubing on Saturday but the weather was not up to par. So we ended up at the Austin Reggae Fest/Bob Marley fest. The weather was perfect for the event.



aren't those the longest dreads you've ever seen...geez


We listened to several bands and ate lots of delicious foods. We had the kettle corn of course, a chicken oregano gyro, Drew had a lamb gyro, and we also ordered a crepe filled with nutella, peanut butter, banana's, caramel sauce, chocolate sauce, covered in whipped cream. I not a fan of peanut butter but it looked amazing.

The next day was Easter Sunday. I woke up bright and early because my yummy tortilla soup was requested. So I went to the grocery store and then went to my parents where I began to cook the soup. We ended up having "make your own sandwiches", chicken salad sandwiches, pizza, salad, and my tortilla soup. Everything was super yummy. After lunch we played bags and boards/corn hole then began taking pictures of the lovely Miss Madisyn. She is 5 months already. crazy how quick time passes.
















Can you tell that the girl is loved....

After all of the Easter festivities we headed back to the Reggae Fest because we had a blast the day before...

Only this time someone decided to go streaking. I think the funniest part is when security did a running, jump in the air tackle to get the guy down. hahaha too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Drop a line.